This week went by nearly as fast as last week, and I didn’t have a wedding dominating my free time! My youngest had an all-day field trip Wednesday that I was a chaperone for, so that took one day away from working on projects; however, I made some good progress, and I am happy. It’s time for another To Do Tuesday over at Stitch All The Things!
Last week’s list:
1. Custom Burp Cloths – I know several ladies who are pregnant and close to having their babies, and I am making them burp cloths following this tutorial from Simple Simon and Company. These, once again, get bumped to next week’s list.
2. Turtle Pincushion Duo – Hey, guess what? I FINALLY finished this project! I used the free pattern from Craft Passion, and I have a blog post explaining my frustrations with it here: Turtle Pin Cushion Duo.
3. Emmaline Bags The Retreat Bag – I did not get to these, either, so I’ll move them along to next week, as well. They are a project that is in the “I’ll get to it when I get to it” part of my brain, so I don’t mind not finishing them.
4. Go to Leggings for the littles in my life. I didn’t get this project finished; however, I was able to get them cut out and ready to sew, so that is something.
5. Pattern Testing Project – I did finish this project, but I didn’t think I was going to be able to share it because I didn’t expect the pattern to be released yet. The pattern released yesterday, so I am really happy to share with you the Parkside Short & Skirt by Sew Caroline. This is a great pattern, easy to sew, and the pieces are a quick make. I made two pairs of shorts and two skirts for my youngest (Caroline needed an XS tester) in less than a day. I wrote a blog post review of the pattern yesterday.
I am really happy with everything I got done this week, especially since we were coming off the excitement of a wedding week and a very busy week at school! After I roll over the incomplete items from this week, I have several things to finish this week. I did some rearranging since this coming weekend is our first LARP event of the year and I would like to have those two items finished before we leave Friday.
What do you have planned this week?
Linking up with To Do Tuesday at Stitch All The Things!
**At times you’ll find some affiliate links scattered within my post, which means I receive a small amount of compensation if you end up purchasing something I’ve recommended.