I didn’t get nearly as much done on my list last week as I wanted because wedding preparations and other priorities took over; however, I am still feeling pretty good because I got the most important stuff done! It’s time for another To Do Tuesday over at Stitch All The Things!
Last week’s list:
1. Custom Burp Cloths – I know several ladies who are pregnant and close to having their babies, and I am making them burp cloths following this tutorial from Simple Simon and Company. Unfortunately, though, I was not able to get to these this week, so they’ll move along to next week’s list.
2. Turtle Pincushion Duo – I did not finish the pincushions, either.
3. Emmaline Bags The Retreat Bag – I did not get to these, either, so I’ll move them along to next week, as well. They are a project that is in the “I’ll get to it when I get to it” part of my brain, so I don’t mind not finishing them.
4. On The Go Bags Airport Sling – I LOVE THIS BAG! I struggled inserting the zipper, but I have come to the conclusion that it was because I was overtired and user error vs. anything else. I made it as part of the On the Go Bags Sew Along, and I will have a post about it up later this week.
5. Florence Kimono – I am no longer going to make one of these as a shrug for Emma’s wedding, but I have some other fabric I plan on using to make myself one to wear this spring and summer. I am going to take this off my list for now, at least until things slow down a little bit.
6. Harley’s wedding dress to prom dress refashion – Take pictures and write blog post about Harley’s wedding dress to prom dress refashion. DONE! Prom was Saturday night, and Harley looked absolutely gorgeous in her refashioned dress!
I am really happy with everything I got done this week, especially since we were down to single digits before Emma’s weddingl! After I roll over the incomplete items from this week, I have several things to finish still including the one new item I added.
However, I already know I am absolutely NOT going to get any of them done this week, so they are actually my list for next week. Why? Because it’s WEDDING WEEK! My oldest daughter gets married this Saturday, and I know I am going to be way too busy to get any of this done. I am also going to be at her house two hours away, so I won’t have my machine or anything. I will have to take something to keep myself busy in the evenings, maybe some EPP hexagons.
So, my list for this week is VERY simple:
1. Get Emma & Jordan married and off on their honeymoon! I think it will be pretty easy to get done.
What do you have planned this week?
Linking up with To Do Tuesday at Stitch All The Things!Amy