Welcome to To-Do Tuesday! I’m hosting today for Christine over at Stitch All the Things!
My list from last week includes:
1. Quilting Class Quilt
2. Dress Pattern Testing
3. TSNEM: Making & Using Piping
4. Swing Top and Dress Pattern Testing
What’s on your to-do list this week?
1. Quilting Class Quilt – I FINALLY finished this quilt, and I wrote a post about it yesterday. I am super excited because the quilt should be in the hands of baby’s mom and dad in the next day or so, and I cannot wait to hear how they like it!
3. Dress Pattern Testing – I will be making another version of this dress once the pattern revisions are finished.
4. TSNEM: Making & Using Piping – I am making piping for a pillow I am making for a friend, and hopefully will get it done this week.
5. Swing Top and Dress Pattern Testing – I can’t say much about the pattern yet because it hasn’t been released, but I am super excited about this one!
I am really happy with everything I got done this week especially since baby is finally getting his quilt! My list is slowly shrinking, and I LOVE it! For next week, I am going to concentrate on three items:
1. Dress Pattern Testing
2. TSNEM: Making & Using Piping
3. Swing Top and Dress Pattern Testing
Now it’s your turn – link up your finishes this week: