I didn’t get nearly as much done on my list last week as I wanted, but I am still feeling pretty good because I got the most important stuff done! It’s time for another To Do Tuesday over at Stitch All The Things!
Last week’s list was pretty long, but not complicated:
1. Custom Burp Cloths – I know several ladies who are pregnant and close to having their babies, and I am making them burp cloths following this tutorial from Simple Simon and Company.
2. Take pictures and write hand-beading TSNEM post with the LARP Formalwear dress.
3. Turtle Pincushion Duo
4. Emmaline Bags The Retreat Bag
5. On The Go Bags Airport Sling – I have had the fabric for this bag set aside for quite a while, and I think it will make the perfect summer bag! Plus, the authors of the book are having a Sew-A-Long with prizes which is motivation to get the bag finished!
6. Florence Kimono – I am adding this back to my list because I need a wrap or shrug of some sort to wear over my dress for Emma’s wedding, and I think this pattern will work perfectly!
1. Custom Burp Cloths – I know several ladies who are pregnant and close to having their babies, and I am making them burp cloths following this tutorial from Simple Simon and Company. Unfortunately, though, I was not able to get to these this week, so they’ll move along to next week’s list.
2. Take pictures and write the post for my LARP Formalwear dress. I ended up taking my own pictures for my TSNEM Hand Beading post just so I could check one item off my to-do list. My friend, Rachel (River Wynn Photography) and I went to our local hiking trails yesterday and took pictures for my Making a Medieval Inspired LARP Dress post, and I am absolutely thrilled with them!
3. Turtle Pincushion Duo – I made good progress on this project. The small turtle is finished, though I think I messed it up now that I started working on the large one – if so, it is an easy fix, thank goodness. The difficulties I had involve hand-sewing felt (my first time), so I am sure the rest of the project will go well.
4. Emmaline Bags The Retreat Bag – I did not get to these, either, so I’ll move them along to next week, as well. They are a project that is in the “I’ll get to it when I get to it” part of my brain, so I don’t mind not finishing them.
5. On The Go Bags Airport Sling – I have the fabric all washed, pattern pieces cut out, and I am ready to get started on this project! I will keep this project on my list for next week
6. Florence Kimono – I am no longer going to make one of these as a shrug for Emma’s wedding, but I have some other fabric I plan on using to make myself one to wear this spring and summer. I didn’t get anything done on it, so I will roll it over to next week, as well.
I am really happy with everything I got done this week, especially since I was really busy away from home, as well! After I roll over the incomplete items from this week, I have four things to finish. In addition, I am adding a couple new items that I need to work on.
1. Custom Burp Cloths
2. Turtle Pincushion Duo
3. Emmaline Bags The Retreat Bag
4. On The Go Bags Airport Sling
5. Florence Kimono
6. Take pictures and write blog post about Harley’s wedding dress to prom dress refashion.
What do you have planned this week?
Linking up with To Do Tuesday at Stitch All The Things!
**At times you’ll find some affiliate links scattered within my post, which means I receive a small amount of compensation if you end up purchasing something I’ve recommended.