Just for fun and because I’m bored, I decided to copy several blogs I read and try to come up with 100 weird and miscellaneous facts about me.
- I am terrified of heights.
- I hate seafood ~ not just seafood, I don’t eat anything that lives in water.
- I love Dairy Queen french fries and dipping sauce.
- I love to travel.
- I have been through all the countries between the US and Costa Rica.
- I adore my mother ~ she’s one of my best friends.
- I hated her when I was in High School. No, I’m not exaggerating.
- I believe in fate.
- I have been married three times.
- I used to hate that fact, but I now realize I am a better person for those experiences.
- I would not have my beautiful daughters or Aaron were it not for those experiences.
- I am thankful for the learning and growing I have done as a person as a result of them.
- I am addicted to Diet Coke and plain M&Ms.
- I am insecure at times.
- I am clumsy.
- I hate my teeth.
- I love my legs.
- I admire my parents and their marriage.
- I have my belly button and my tongue pierced.
- I have three tattoos.
- I love to be active.
- I love to read books.
- I collect turtles.
- My favorite place on earth is in the mountains.
- I am a compulsive organizer.
- I have a very cluttered office despite that.
- I strive to learn more every day.
- I am impatient.
- I have ugly feet.
- I don’t cry ~ ever.
- It makes me feel weak.
- I would do anything for my family.
- I have a pen fetish.
- I like to meet new people.
- I have a hard time opening up to others.
- I work hard to be more open.
- I love Grey’s Anatomy and Men in Trees.
- My favorite sport to watch is NFL Football or high school basketball.
- My favorite sport to participate in is softball or basketball.
- I love to be alone (not lonely, just alone).
- I feel selfish for taking “me time”.
- I like to scrapbook.
- I absolutely adore my children ~ all four of my girlies.
- I detest public restrooms ~ I’d rather pee on the side of the road that at a rest stop.
- I hate it when people startle me.
- Ignorance and biggotry really make me angry.
- I have two birthmarks.
- I can raise one eyebrow at a time.
- I can make them look like they’re breakdancing the caterpillar.
- I was a complete nerd in high school.
- I love to hunt, not necessarily the kill, but the chase.
- I think about my grandfather at least twice a week, but he passed away 19 years ago.
- I read my Horoscope just for fun.
- I have thick skin.
- The different items of food on my plate can’t touch each other.
- I eat one thing at a time, saving my favorite for last.
- I love to laugh.
- I am a procrastinator.
- I am a techie, and I love new gadgets.
- My nickname at school is “The Grammar Police.”
- I love having wash and wear hair.
- I love being a tomboy.
- I also love dressing up and being a girl.
- I love to read the Harry Potter series (told you I was a nerd).
- I love to sing “All the Pretty Little Horses” to Reagan.
- I admire my baby sister very much; she is wonderwoman and supermom all in one.
- My dad is my hero.
- I hate to cook.
- I like to sew.
- I love photography.
- I love to be tan, but I worry about how it affects my health.
- I like being a mentor/role model.
- I have an older “sister” who just recently battled breast cancer.
- I have been scared for her, worried about her, and thankful she’s healthy.
- I like showing my girls the simplest things in life like butterflies on flowers.
- I love that I can capture one person’s moment in time and make it a treasured memory.
- I hate that my oldest daughter, Emma, is going to live with her dad next year.
- I am happy she has such a wonderful dad and step-mom.
- My heart is already broken thinking about it.
- I love that she is secure enough with me, with herself, and with her dad to make such a tough decision.
- I hate it at the same time.
- I am scared of losing touch with her, of losing this bond we have forged.
- I am worried I won’t be able to handle it gracefully.
- I pray for the strength to deal with this every day.
- I love vanilla bean frappuccinos from Starbucks.
- I love to dance, but I don’t dance well.
- My favorite color is black.
- I am making an effort to get back into shape.
- I admire Harley’s tender heart and open feelings, Katelyn’s wit and intelligence, and my little sprite, Reagan, who can brighten up the darkest of rooms.
- I love to fly fish.
- I love the rhythmic beat of the cast.
- I love the peace it gives me.
- I hate spiders.
- I love camping.
- I love gerbera daisies.
- I can’t wait for summer.
- I hate it when people scam the innocent.
- My favorite food is French Toast.
- I love the quote, “Well behaved women rarely make history.”
- I am blessed beyond measure.
Wow, that took longer than I thought it would. It’s interesting to see what I wrote, that’s for sure.